Every year ArtOfBeingCheap.com looks back to see which articles were the most popular with ABC readers throughout the year. In case you missed them, these were the most common ways ABC readers were saving money in 2015
The top 10 articles ranked by the number of people who read these articles:
10. My favorite credit cards: Sams’s Club MasterCard– A great credit card with no annual fee, 5% cashback at gas stattions, 3% cashback at restaurants, and 3% cashback on travel means a nice little bit of free money every year.
9. Does a Prius Still Save You Money– The economics of owning a Prius goes up and down with the price of gas. With the price of gas and hybrids down I look at whether I would be better off getting rid of mine.
8. 21 Ways To Save On A Cruise– With recent negative headlines, cruises are now a great deal. After my family went on a cruise I looked back at all the ways I saved money on our trip.
7. Road Trip Calculator– Most people will never stop to think about it, but renting a car for a long trip might save you money over driving your own car. This calculator will help you figure it all out.
6. Recipe Cost Calculator– A calculator to help you figure out how much the meals you make at home cost. I like to make copy cat recipes of my favorite restaurant meals, then compare it to the menu price to see how much I saved.
5. Is Skiplagged.com The Best Way To Buy Airfare?– Maybe. It is worth checking out at the very least.
4. Can You Save Money With a Tankless Water Heater?– Honestly, I thought this topic was a little boring, but more people told me they liked this article during the year than any other article I wrote.
3. How Much Does It Cost To Drive Your Car– A calculator to help you figure out how much it costs you to drive. Useful for all kinds of decisions such as when should you replace your old car, which car should you buy, or should you fly or drive.
2. Save 5% With The Target Red Card– The easy way to save 5% on every purchase you make at Target.
1. Walmart Savings Catcher– Another easy way to save money on everyday purchases. Just scan in your receipt after every Walmart purchases and collect Walmart gift cards.